If the man in your life supports Liverpool FC, getting him a football gift is a surefire way to make him happy! However, it can sometimes be hard to find a unique present for a hardcore Red - especially if they're the type of fan who already owns all the official merch!
Fret not, because TOFFS' Liverpool range has you covered. Our Liverpool FC shop selection includes a massive selection of retro football shirts, themed clothing and Reds-inspired merchandise that's perfect for birthdays, Christmas and any other occasion, with products from many different eras for fans of all ages!
Here, we take a look at some of the very best Liverpool football gifts for him available from TOFFS, whether you're shopping for your dad, your son, your partner or any other special man in your life!
Our favourite Liverpool football shirts
Most dedicated Liverpool fans will likely have the latest replica jersey taking pride of place in their wardrobe, so if you're looking for something a bit more unique, you may want to go retro! Old-school Liverpool FC kits are a fantastic way for fans to show their appreciation for the glorious history of the illustrious Merseyside club, and really impress in the Anfield stands!
Here are a few of our absolute favourites available from our Liverpool FC shop:
- Our Liverpool 1984 Rome Retro Football Shirt, as worn by Joe Fagan's all-conquering Reds in their penalty shoot-out victory over AS Roma at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. The shirt even comes embroidered with "European Cup Final Rome 1984" around the LFC crest, for maximum nostalgic authenticity!
- Our Liverpool 1986 Home Shirt, as worn by the double-winning Reds side led by Kenny Dalglish in his first season as player-manager. This iconic kit features the famous Crown Paints logo, and will bring back memories of Ian Rush's goalscoring heroics!
- The Liverpool 1978 Hitachi Home Shirt with its retro Hitachi sponsor logo, evoking memories of Liverpool FC's 11th league-winning season, led by icons like Kenny Dalglish and Graeme Souness!
- The Liverpool FC 2000 Home Shirt, a throwback to the Carlsberg sponsorship era, and the peak of Gerard Houllier's reign, when the Reds recaptured the glory days with a League Cup, UEFA Cup and FA Cup treble!
If you’re looking for a Liverpool football gift for a younger supporter, take a look at our range of Liverpool football shirts for kids, which features many of these same designs!
Our most stylish Liverpool FC casualwear
Replica kits always look killer when attending a match, but if the man you’re shopping for is out and about, they may prefer a more fashionable piece of casualwear that nevertheless shows off their Liverpool fan credentials. TOFFS has a varied selection of high-quality items, including:
- Our Liverpool Red Harrington Jacket, featuring the Liver Bird crest. This popular jacket is made with 65% polyester and a 35% cotton canvas outer, as well as a 100% cotton red tartan inside lining.
- Our Liverpool Shankly Jacket, a replica of the tracksuit jacket worn by Bill Shankly's team as they walked out at Wembley for the 1974 FA Cup final. A truly iconic bit of casualwear!
- The Liverpool 2005 Istanbul Track Jacket, based on the jackets worn by Rafa Benitez's team on that famous night in Istanbul in 2005, when the Reds transformed a 3-0 halftime deficit against AC Milan into a fifth European Cup win!
- Our Liverpool No 7 Red Polo Shirt, a stylish way of paying tribute to some of the iconic number 7s from the history of the club - and from Dalglish to Keegan to Beardsley to Suarez, there's a lot to choose from!Our best Liverpool FC T-shirts and memorabilia
Our best Liverpool FC T-shirts and memorabilia
If you're looking for something a little different than football shirts, TOFFS has a range of Liverpool football T-shirts and memorabilia, all of which are perfect gifts for fans of the club to relive their favourite memories in a unique way. Any of these would be a perfect birthday gift or Christmas stocking stuffer, so shop away!
- Our range of Retrotext T-shirts, which capture the results of iconic Liverpool matches in Teletext-inspired forms. Our selection includes designs inspired by the 2005 Miracle of Istanbul, the 1977 European Cup Final, the 1986 FA Cup Final and more!
- Our Liverpool Football Newspaper Book, which collects and reprints contemporary newspaper accounts of some of the pivotal moments of Liverpool FC history, starting with coverage of Liverpool becoming Division 1 Champions in 1906, and continuing to include big cup games, numerous league wins, Bill Shankly’s departure, the signing of Kenny Dalglish, Michael Owen’s 100th Premier League goal and much more. A wonderful gift for any Liverpool fan!
- Our stylish Liverpool YNWA T-Shirt, which features a unique Liver Bird logo and the YNWA lettering that means so much to Liverpool fans. You'll Never Walk Alone with this stunning shirt!
Hopefully, this guide will have helped you to pick out some perfect gifts to make any Liverpool fan happy! For more inspiration, search the TOFFS site for our complete range of Liverpool retro football shirts and memorabilia to suit all levels of fandom.